Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hooray, things...

Well, it seems as if things are going well.
My undiagnosed eating thingy has been getting better. Two weeks ago, I was averaging 800 calories per day, and now I'm doing much better. It's kind of sick to think about all of the things that I had to learn to get to this point. The majority of my life skills come from trial and error.
My anxiety sometimes kicks in, but I think my anxiety is related to lack of life skills (no, not experiences). No one taught me how to eat well, dress well, shop well, or live well. I simply lived in this cave of rules and regs without anyone explaining the "why" part to me.
My lack of nutrition prowess has caused me GI upset for the past year, immune weakness, irritability, lack of energy, and many other things.
Now, I feel better than I ever had. I'm taking a multi-vitamin, off my Zoloft (for about three weeks now, and things are going great), and going to start an exercise plan as soon as my lungs heal.
Hoorah...
I don't like being pressured into flattering people.
I find out more information about the RA process tomorrow...
Options:
A. Do not get position
B. May get position: no info required
C. May get position: follow up interview required

Response:
A. Continue to explore ODU's presidential scholarship/Chillax
B. Chillax
C. Chillax

No comments:

Post a Comment