Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Never-Ending Moment.

Hi, I'm James.
I'm nuts.
Life is weird.
I hate people.

     Be those as they may, I find myself under a lot of pressure. My CWRR II class is driving me insane, and not in a good way. It seems like I have no fucking clue which way is up, so I've pretty much counted the class as a loss already. I'm even considering dropping it and just taking it with Crow(e?) next spring.
     I've been finding that my new Philosophy has been helping me deal with some of the ignorant people out there. I just don't understand why you would be ignoring someone you're "friends" with...? Does that make sense, or am I just a sociopath? I feel like there are people who I shall not name specifically (that very fact irritates my guts) for their own privacy concerns who play mind games constantly. They don't know what the fuck is going on, so they pretend to know so, and then manipulate other people into fitting into their Psychotic world. This happens a lot. People are shaping paradigms around themselves as opposed to molding to the system that has been set before them. This can be both good and bad, but when you lose your respect for other agents, that's when things have gone too far.
     I can't wait to slave away on campus all Spring Break. Yay, honors program and double minor. Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment