Monday, February 21, 2011

Stuff

Recently, I've been feeling very up in the air (as per normal).
I've met a few interesting gents recently, and I may have found someone with potential, but I have yet to meet him.
I feel very restricted in that I have to control my emotions so that other people...
You know what, I just don't fucking care.
It pisses me off when people hide from other people. It's very angring when someone who claims to want to be there for you and help support you steps out, or pretends not to know you anymore.
A terrible thing about the way we live is that evil people can leave their conscience behind, and somehow be able to live the image of an upstanding citizen.
You can trash someone, mistreat them, lie to them...and just pretend like nothing ever happened. People are fucking cruel out there.
I just feel like there is sometimes an inordinate amount of stuff on my mind, but part of my problems require action on a day to day basis.
For example, I did my CH203 Nutrition Portfolio, and discovered that I've been living in starvation mode. Hence, my skin problems, metabolic fluxes, digestive upheaval,  chronic infections, over-reactive inflammatory responses, and inability to react to known pathogens are all most likely a result of my poor diet. I was getting around 850 calories PER DAY in the past two weeks: and I thought I was eating well. I was genuinely trying, but when I crunched the numbers, I found that I need to take a different approach to eating as opposed to being "force fed" by myself every day.
Other issues in my life, be they financial, familial, emotional, psychological, educational, philosophical, etc. have been somewhat bombarding me, but it seems that this is life.
It's interesting how your own flesh and blood can turn on you and leave you standing in the rain. That's the kind of world we live in. GOOD, CHRISTIAN people who throw their own family members to the streets based on their sexual orientation and religious preferences. How in the HELL is that okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment