Friday, February 18, 2011

Xventing

Hello no one!
I have come here to dump my frustrations in the world.
Well, being the underdeveloped, underexposed being that I was a little more than a year ago, I ended up contributing to the many factors that caused a relationship to end. I'm able to live my  life and be happy and fulfilled, but I feel like this individual would kind of be like a bag of peanuts in my life of many foods. Peanuts are kinda timeless, but your whole life doesn't have to revolve around them.
Regardless of that notion, I have since grown much, and this individual has since grown much, but we are still geographically isolated from one another, isolated from one another by awkwardness, and potentially facing a Millikin-re-uniting fail due to a pending Presidential Scholarship in Virginia. Yay.
Anywho, it seems as if the evil and derping are still continuing. I look forward to helping heal many people, and possible teach, but it seems that in this world, I am destined to die alone and never completely self-actualized. Woop. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment