Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello, Hello

Feeling alive again...?
I guess I can't ever really commit to anything, which at this point includes school, too. I need to work on my legal brief for Appellate something fierce, but I just can't find the motivation. Judging by my partner putting off the meeting that she made the time for, I may not be the only one. I'm not a fan of how we've been required to write the legal brief versus arguing in class, but I think we may have found a solution.
Anyway, things are a mess as per usual, but judging by my track record, that doesn't seem to hold me back.
I always tell myself that things will get better after x amount of time or after I reach y goal, and I know that it's a common thing that people do to either lie to or motivate themselves, but it's vapid.
The differences between what I have come to conclude is right and what is actually going on in society at large seem to be growing alongside my experiences, knowledge, and exposure to the world and things around me. There is so much music that has been composed and stored that one person could not listen to all of it in a lifetime, yet how is one supposed to find direction in such a mass of information when you need information in order to tell you where to direct yourself? Maybe life begins on an assumption and then corrects itself in some kind of complex Boolean fashion until it orients itself appropriately (which, I argue, would never happen since there is an infinite amount of information, nonetheless systems of organizing the information, and subsets of said organized systems).
Everything is just a big ass mess.
and language sucks. [Fragment: consider revision]

No comments:

Post a Comment