Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Miles,

This is an addition to my blog. Yay.
Recently, I've been having to confront a lot of issues with respect to trust. The back story isn't really all that important [something I've grown to accept] but the emotions and effects of my life are.
Whenever I watch a really gory killer-psycho movie, I imagine myself as being fucked up enough to do something like that. Well, that needs some clarification. I think that normal people exposed to the same or similar sets of stimuli would be much more maladaptive than myself. Or maybe that's just a comfortable rationalization.
I've been trying to be more receptive to social aspects of life, but it's really difficult. I'm still not sure where I'll be staying this Sunday, and many people have made a point of getting back to me late, or not at all. Hi, I want to pay to live somewhere, so I have to scout out and remind people who should be professional enough to respond in a timely manner. Same shit different year, I suppose.
Summers have always been inexplicably difficult for me. I believe that I had a legitimate psychotic episode when I first moved to Decatur, but the really crazy people are generally unaware of their craziness: something that does not apply to myself. I hate the lack of mental stimulation, and stark drop in human interaction [from an already pretty minimal amount].
[insert abrupt end]

No comments:

Post a Comment